Thursday, June 11, 2009

do you remember?

do you remember when we were playing hide and seek at ground floor?do you remember when we were 10 years old (or 11 maybe :) )
if you ask me that i'll answer OFCOURSE I REMEMBER and i'll never forget it. i'll never forget our childhood guys :) i love you and i miss you all sooooooooooo much i miss mama dewi,papa iwan ahh they're my second parents. mama dewi asked me to love her like i love my mum. yeah mama dewi i love youu so much. i remember when shasa and arvel cooked their favourite fried rice then the stove was !@#$%^&*() (crazy). then shasa ran to her room with her WTD face*what the :)* now, they left me here :( and i don't know when we'll meet again I DON'T KNOW. I used to spent my time at shasa's house, ohhmyy i miss that time so much..
you know what sha? i miss you so bad
keke,sisi,aji,arvel,vito,demi i miss you all (special to demi : asem lo haha)

No comments: