Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Quel est le problème?

well today nothing was special haha. but pleine de bonheur :) me and hannan were ngejek2 gesha bcause she got ehem2 from ehem2, love it ! lucky geshaaa :)
okay okay hm hannan told me about something that really shocking me hmm (hannan is also thinking what i am thinking haha) TERNYATA SEMUANYA BENAR DAN TERBUKTI hihihi it's okay but what's wrong with them?huh i have no idea biarlah it's none of my business -,- mais cependant il est vraiment choquant moi. yeah you know une jeune fille qui parle toujours de quelqu'un d'autre et mouche du coche, DISSAPOINTED! ckck i remember when i met her in front of my class then she asked me to accompagnée to the toilet buuuuuuut you know what when she met her "new friend" she left me alone and went to the toilet with her beeeh sangat mantap sekali tuan-tuan dan nyonya-nyonya. but it's okay
Je ne prends pas au sérieux,really. être patient et d'être heureux :) life must go on , bye blog thanks for listen my TERUK STORY for today love you all and see you on the next post, au revoir.




No comments: