Saturday, October 17, 2009

preparing for "UTS"

hey bloggers how're you?how was your day?nice or sucks?

i've changed my beloved blog layout. not as bad as i thought, it's nice (in my opinion -,-). well today i went to school not as usual, today is saturday come on. hey hey i need someone to talk with hahaha sorry for this useless post hm you know i have no idea to share with you all x(
hey upcoming 26th october i'll have a kind of test called UTS or Midsemester Test oohhhhhh damn it. it's really makes me dizzy. i've mission for upcoming UTS not only my mission but i'm sure this is our mission. wish i've no result below 8, amin. it's hard but i convince myself that i can! and i need to preaparing my self. study hard, no OL for a week. well, my mom didn't let me to going OL everyday since last year no need to tell what the reason is and i obey it. the UTS will be start on 26th until 30th maybe. wish me luck :D

to bloggers who are going to face this UTS ,GOODLUCK have a nice test and have a nice test, :)


with love,

No comments: