Friday, January 2, 2009

the best buddies ever :)






look at the second picture! yeah, her real name is ANNABA GHASSANI
i've wrote about her before .
yeah, dia emang temen gue. walaupun kadang nyebelin tapi dia emang bener2 T-O-P
konflik baru2 ini bisa dibilang bikin gue tambah deket sama dia. :D
to GESHA : i just want you to know, that i really love you as my bestfriend. you're my best buddy that i ever have gesh. you know how much i care about you..
and 3 words for you gesha : I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
correction : 5 words .wkw
k.

Focus on picture number one.

MEGASURYO FIRDAUS . yeah yeah yeah, he's also my best buddy ever. his joke, his laugh, his gembrot body. *peace egaaa. xP* two days ago was his birthday, and he's in jakarta right now. he told me that he bought 2 boxes of bengbeng. one box for me and another one is for gesha. but yesterday, when i was OL gesha told me that ega also bought a comic for her. *i know that geshaa*
he's really really such a caring person. when i told him that i was sick, i know how much he care about me and gesha.

to EGA : ndut, I MISS YOU SO MUCH. haha.. and happy birthday to you. :)


they're my true friends. and i love them sooooooooooooooooooo much.



I LOVE EGA AND GESHA UNTIL THE END OF TIME

:)









No comments: